Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Texas Tom and the other lil' critters

looks like you were in my neck of the wodds, Gino.. looks just like the area around my hometown.

looks like you had a great hunt!!

God Bless Texas!!!

looks like you were in my neck of the wodds, Gino.. looks just like the area around my hometown.

looks like you had a great hunt!!

God Bless Texas!!!

Scotty, we were hunting right near the Divide.... about 20 miles south for San Angleo (sp?)..... about 20 miles from that FLDS Compound that is all over the news.... Turkeys didn't seem to mind all the Press.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

And as for your comment: God Bless Texas!!! I normally would not agree.... but.... I have to in this case, considering the size of the Beard on the that gobbler... that got away! :blink: <_< :rolleyes: :lol: I gotta go back now!! :D

CnS

that's my hometown... lived there for 25 years!!! I could tell just by the countryside..

as for the "Mormons" in the press in the area, I remember when they bought that ranch.. we called them "the cult".. who woulda guessed?? We were spot on. They were NOT welcome in the community. Now they've forever marred my hometown as that spot where the crazy cult was at..

Pardon my french, but I say to heck with 'em.

again, congrats on the guajalote!!

Great bird Gino. I've been to San Angelo a couple times to ride in the prca rodeo. Scottyboy hate to tell you but those people are not "mormons". They try to bend the rules to satisfy themsevles.

that's my hometown... lived there for 25 years!!! I could tell just by the countryside..

as for the "Mormons" in the press in the area, I remember when they bought that ranch.. we called them "the cult".. who woulda guessed?? We were spot on. They were NOT welcome in the community. Now they've forever marred my hometown as that spot where the crazy cult was at..

Pardon my french, but I say to heck with 'em.

again, congrats on the guajalote!!

Thanks, Scotty..... Small world!!! :lol:

guajalote..... how do you say it? :rolleyes: :lol: Spanish for Gobbler??? :huh:

BTW.... Those folks Ain't Mormons..... I am really sorry that all the Mormans in this country are getting branded like that right now. I grew up with lots of Morman families.... all or dang near all, were Really good folks and I hold by them even though I am not a church goin' man, myself. ;)

So Scotty.... when are you hosting a CW.com turkey hunt in your old home town??? I'm in and so is Buckhorn! ;) :lol:

CnS

Great bird Gino. I've been to San Angelo a couple times to ride in the prca rodeo. Scottyboy hate to tell you but those people are not "mormons". They try to bend the rules to satisfy themsevles.

Have to add that to. They are in NO WAY mormons! Beutiful country there and a nice gobbler.

very nice bird, gino!!! im glad to hear you didnt end up with another knot under your eye :lol: i wish i could of saw that.... ;)

very nice bird, gino!!! im glad to hear you didnt end up with another knot under your eye :lol: i wish i could of saw that.... ;)

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I bet... :rolleyes: You guys are real pals..... :rolleyes: :P

Looks like a ton of action for a short trip. Congrats on the success.

yeah gino thats what friends are for!!!! hey i have been wondering what the heck that thing is on your avitar??? :unsure: it looks like the freakin chupacabra!! :ph34r:

yeah gino thats what friends are for!!!! hey i have been wondering what the heck that thing is on your avitar??? :unsure: it looks like the freakin chupacabra!! :ph34r:

Its a dog.