Sign in to follow this  
SilentButDeadly

Why can't I find any sheds?

I'm exhausted from reading all of the back n forth on here...

Its great reading everyone's different opines but I have to admit it isn't the same as looking at ATL photos of antlers, or seeing trail cam pics of toads.

(which by the way, I haven't seen any fresh Coues photos in like a week!)

I'm not posting in here again until I find a fricking fresh shed on the ground.

Good luck to you all! ;)

Tyson

I think most of the bucks around here are gunna wait till after the elections to shed..... :blink: Looks like even the critters know were in for a bumpy ride heading south... <_<

Heres one to gander at, Jim Reynolds found this way back when our country strong.

post-230-1208920045.jpg

Tyson,

I can give you GPS coordinates for the last blood drops Dec 31. Should be a nice rack somewhere close that evaded me.

RR

this global warming has the deer confused and they ain't quite sure what season it is. i saw a buck a couple times lately and his brown hard antlers sprouted velvet. saw some fawns tryin' to climb back into their mamas too. gonna have us some kangaroo deer. wierd. Lark.

I love this political discussion forum....gives me someplace to vent my frustrations.........we are going to our honey hole for sheds for mothers day.....the wife actually really enjoys shed hunting.......we have to wait to wait for global warming to help us move the big snowbank so we can get back there......thank heavens for global warming :lol: We checked this weekend and there is still too much snow to get in where we go.....

Lark,

What you are witnissing is as natural as global warming. It's called evolution. That's where one animal turns into another because time went by. Oh yeah, and the climate change thing has something to do with it.

Mike

Great example!!!!

Over time that Harley motor got better. But wait a minute...The modifications in the Harley motor over time; knuckle head, pan head, shovel head, evo; rubber mounts, gaskets, etc. didn't ever change it from being a twin cylinder Harley motor. A Harley motor is still a Harley motor. You can always spot one and discern it from the wanna be's. The only changes that took place over time were modifications (adaptations) to improve the performance. The DNA of the Harley motor did not change. It did not turn into a Honda or a Yamaha, or an airplane or a boat.

And it didn't just happen over time by random mutation. Motors are of a complex design, and they require a designer to make these changes.

Now, compare the obvious complexity of a Harley motor to the complexity of a living organism, say for example a human body. Ziiikes!!!

Gerald Schroder stated in his book, "The Science of God", "The statistical imposibilities of life forming out of the basic elements by random mutations is like a tornado plowing through a junk yard, and the end result being a perfectly manufactured Boeing 747 jet liner."

Darwins theory was a pretty fantastic idea in the mid 1800's. But in the light of the knowledge of todays microbiology, he looks like a simpelton.

So what is the driving force behind this persisting theory? Clue: in ain't entirely money.

Mike

somebody find rembrant a girlfriend or lets have an intervention and make him start drinkin' again. you're thinkin' too hard dude. and ya left out the flathead, the new evo and the v-rod. harleys have evolved even more than ya think. i hear they're makin' one that flies and is amfibulous next year. Lark.

So what is the driving force behind this persisting theory? Clue: in ain't entirely money.

Mike

To discredit God and his holy word.

Desertbull,

Bingo!

It's is a lot easier to accept the worldview that we came from and will go back to nothing. That way we don't have to accountable for our actions. Silly thing is, sex, drugs/alcohol, stealing stuff and lying just ain't worth it if we're wrong about this random development thing. And besides that, God knew from the start that we could never be perfect, so He gave us a way out. All we gotta do is give up our pride and accept the Great Sacrifice. Funny how people will not even consider, in fact run, from the way out and replace it with bad science. Where's the hope in that?

Dang Lark, I thought I would dazzle you with my Harley smarts. Thought it made a pretty good analogy tho.

My wife wouldn't appreciate me having any more girl friends, and being sober is the best high I ever had!!

Thinking is fun! And I can red stuff now too. Sometimes I can even comprehend it.

Mike

Wish I could spell.

Mike