Nikki.AWHounds

*(FOUND SAFE!)* Missing hunter Eagle, CO

13 hours ago, Millhouse said:

Yes it is. 

13 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I always love reading the comments below these stories. Glad the guys safe.

Everytime I clicked there wasnt comments I wanna go look now. Of coarse the antis jumped on his moms posts on facebook. "I hope he gets eaten by a mountain lion" and so on and so forth. Pretty sad world we live in. Hunters help a lot of antis who get their subarus stuck in the snow but they hope we get eaten. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

So heres what we found out since some have asked. 

John was out running roads and got his truck stuck. He just hung out in the truck till daylight then started making his way down the mountain to cell service so he could let everyone know he was ok. Family members found him while out searching and he was ok. 

He had plenty of food and water and stuff in his truck. So that's a good lesson for everyone. 

But a good lesson for everyone to learn: tell someone where you're going and stick to that travel plan. Give SNR a starting point. No one knows when it could be our last hunt, make it easier to bring you home if nothing else. 

We are all glad he is home safe. Snow cat had to take him up and they got the Tacoma out. Rumor has it hes going to soupe it up a bit to try and prevent it again haha. 

• Like 2