Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Anyone find a 3x3

1 hour ago, Big or Bust said:

Personally, I'd punch my AZ 2020 regardless....

you do you.  he probably lived anyway. if i find him or someone else does and notifies me i would be happy to tag him. 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

you do you.  he probably lived anyway. if i find him or someone else does and notifies me i would be happy to tag him. 

If you want someone to find a random deer in the state of Arizona, I'd suggest giving a bit more info on where you were so the 200 people that see your post can have a bit of a clue on helping you find your deer unless you don't want him found so you can have a chance to do better this fall. 

Not trying to impose my ethics on you earlier. Everyone views things differently....

8 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

If you want someone to find a random deer in the state of Arizona, I'd suggest giving a bit more info on where you were so the 200 people that see your post can have a bit of a clue on helping you find your deer 

You think there’s more than one 3x3 with a swhacker in the side of its face laying out there? I made this thread in case someone be stumbled on it.

And to your comment about me not wanting it to be found so I could upgrade, all I’ll say is you can suck my dick. Why would I even make the thread then. What a douche bag thing to say. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I'm not trying to be rude bro. I'm just saying I would get out and not be on this forum if you really wanted to find him. 

Bro, with all due respect, you post significantly more dickish things on this forum almost weekly than what I just did which is pretty common sensical. If you wanted him truly found you'd post a lot more info or at least I would.  If you want to save your hunting spot I get it but I don't wanna impose my ethics on you as you said earlier....

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Just doing what I can to try and find the deer and get a comment like that. Unbelievable.  

Don't be a victim now, come on. Especially you. 

i don’t even think it’s dead why would I organize a search party? I just wanted to aware people Incase they see or hear about a 3x3 shot in the face and then I can tag it. Dude I thought you were cool, you insult my character and insinuate I don’t want to find it on purpose. It would be my first archery buck. you’re an asshole 

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I mean I stepped off the road to shoot him. 

Yea, I think up the road or down the road is legal, but across is a no! No!.

I am cool bro. I'm not an asshole as I don't think you are even though likely tons of folks on here think you are. You tell it like it is. Like I am right now. 

I really hope you find him or someone does. Sincerely.