Sign in to follow this  
Cell4soul

Savage Model 10 Predator

Savage Model 10 Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor. The rifle has a Bell and Carlson stock that has been free floated and bedded. The rifle shoots 1/2” groups at 200 yards.  Photo of rifle and groups below.   $750.00. 

58E6B3D4-FF11-40F2-BFB0-6D4D21892C9F.jpeg

6D804675-7DE1-4916-B7CA-0DF7F9DE3B15.jpeg

I am located in East Mesa.  This rifle is a shooter.  I have repeated those groups numerous times.  The group above is a 200 yard group, so this rifle shoots consistent 1/4 MOA groups.  I will include more than 200 pcs of brass and whatever loaded ammo I have for the rifle (I think I have 20+ rounds).  I will also include whatever 6.5mm projectiles that I have.   

I’m still located in East Mesa and the rifle is still available.  This rifle is more accurate than my custom rifle, so if you are looking for something in a 6.5 caliber, you won’t find a more accurate rifle at this price point.  I’d be happy to let anyone take this to the range to verify the shot groups.  Thanks for looking.

Gerrit

760-212-1102

On 3/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, swampokie said:

Sure hope ur located in az because this group is more afraid of ffl than they are corona virus

Really that's a messed up thing to say, I've never heard that in 8 yrs I've been here.. WTF

Anyway nice gun..

I am going to sweeten the deal a little on this rifle.  I will include 40 rounds of custom loaded ammo (same load pictured in the groups above), plus I have  few boxes of factory ammo.  This is a great deal on a great shooting rifle.  I’ve taken deer and antelope with this rig. It would also make a great, inexpensive, cheap shooting bench gun.  

1 minute ago, Cell4soul said:

I am going to sweeten the deal a little on this rifle.  I will include 40 rounds of custom loaded ammo (same load pictured in the groups above), plus I have  few boxes of factory ammo.  This is a great deal on a great shooting rifle.  I’ve taken deer and antelope with this rig. It would also make a great, inexpensive, cheap shooting bench gun.  

1557EA02-F8B4-4481-A991-D3DB3B085DDB.jpeg

On 3/21/2020 at 7:57 AM, wildwoody said:

Really that's a messed up thing to say, I've never heard that in 8 yrs I've been here.. WTF

Anyway nice gun..

He’s probably referring to me as I had thought about a trade on a gun but when I found out he was out of state I just told him I didn’t want to mess with the ffl  crap but that was just my choice not everybody else on this site. But I’m sure others won’t do it either 

• Like 2

I never said anything was wrong with that.  Cell4soul will certainly ship because he just shipped me a scope. Thanks gerrit 

1 hour ago, swampokie said:

I never said anything was wrong with that.  Cell4soul will certainly ship because he just shipped me a scope. Thanks gerrit 

Your first post on this sounded like you were whining but then to ship a scope last time I checked that doesn’t have to go through an ffl 

not Just ffl but post office ups fed ex all seem to be curse words here.  There are very few coues hunters on here that are outside az and it’s very frustrating to be on the outside looking in.  I have tried to buy quite a few items on here and even offered to pay shipping on a lot of them only to never hear anything back until I see the SPF post that wasn’t sold to me. A lot of times even less money than I was offering.  That’s why I don’t even try anymore when the thread says located in the valley or located here or there because that means local sale only.  I was just posting my frustrations and was wrong to do so but that’s how it is.  I’m gona quit hijacking this thread now and leave it alone. Thanks 

• Like 2