Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Tucson CWT Get together on July 12th ???????

I appear to be getting into this one a little late...can someone catch me up? I see there is a date set but what about Location? Time? Quad Ride? What's needed?

Thanks.

We have been trying to set up a date for a CWT member get together at my place in Sahuarita 5 miles west of Corona de Tucson / houghton road, it looks as if it will be July 12th. Anybody with a quad can show up around 12:00 p.m and I will take you into the north end of the Santa Ritas on a sight seeing tour, and then back to my place where the party will start at 4:00 p.m., my wife will be here along with couple others if anyone shows up early before we get back on the quads.

There will be BBQ with all the fixins, we will have music, horseshoes, after dark if everyone wishes I can start a campfire. The party will last until whenever.

All you have to bring is whatever you want to BBQ and drink. All side dishes, snacks etc will be provided. If anyone wishes to share a special dish that would be great.

When the time comes I will P.M everyone with my address and Phone number, directions can be looked up on mapquest

It should be a good time for everyone.

I appear to be getting into this one a little late...can someone catch me up? I see there is a date set but what about Location? Time? Quad Ride? What's needed?

Thanks.

We have been trying to set up a date for a CWT member get together at my place in Sahuarita 5 miles west of Corona de Tucson / houghton road, it looks as if it will be July 12th. Anybody with a quad can show up around 12:00 p.m and I will take you into the north end of the Santa Ritas on a sight seeing tour, and then back to my place where the party will start at 4:00 p.m., my wife will be here along with couple others if anyone shows up early before we get back on the quads.

There will be BBQ with all the fixins, we will have music, horseshoes, after dark if everyone wishes I can start a campfire. The party will last until whenever.

All you have to bring is whatever you want to BBQ and drink. All side dishes, snacks etc will be provided. If anyone wishes to share a special dish that would be great.

When the time comes I will P.M everyone with my address and Phone number, directions can be looked up on mapquest

It should be a good time for everyone.

Sounds great. Thanks for catching me up.

Larry, we are also on the quad ride going to some places to launch some long range bombs from the rifles. Bring the 270, im bringing my wsm.

Are we still on track for the Tucson gathering to be July 12? Just want to make sure it's happening before I change schedules around to make it.

Snapshot, are there places nearby people can camp out if they want to stay overnight?

Amanda

We are still on for July 12th. I am getting ready to post again and send out P.M's to all interested parties. I have 4 acres with plenty of room for people to bring an RV or tent, or I have an extra room in the house or my travel trailer out back to stay in,and there are places to camp just down the road as well. let me know and I will help anyway I can. P.M me with any special concerns or questions.

Being it's monsoon season, if we get slammed with bad weather in the afternoon we may have to bring the party inside the house or I also have a 3200 Sqft shop to hang out in as well. We are getting hammered by a huge storm even as I write this, hail and hard rain, but we need it.

Even with the injury to my hand, the early afternoon quad ride is still on as well, I will just have to go a little slower in the rougher terrain.