Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Tucson CWT Get together on July 12th ???????

It looks like July 12th got the most votes with 7 vs 4 each for the other dates. We just need to know who will commit to coming on that date. Everyone chime in on this if you can. And also who will want to do the quad ride as well.

How nice of you guys to through a party on my birthday! I might swing down that way for the day to support cwt.

Sapshot, sounds like it is going to be a good time but the 12th is my every other weekend to work. :( I am going to miss the spanking Christian is going to get. :lol: That would be worth going for right there. ;)

TJ

Brent,

Don't worry about the iffers. People will make it happen if they want to. Some will have legitimate and transcending reasons. Even when one guy shows up and you have fun together, it is a success. No telling about the start of new friendships. Hope your Southern AZ gathering is a success.

RR

Sapshot, sounds like it is going to be a good time but the 12th is my every other weekend to work. :( I am going to miss the spanking Christian is going to get. :lol: That would be worth going for right there. ;)

TJ

I would rather have it sooner myself before it gets to hot, but I was giving everyone the chance to vote on it based on individual schedules, unless someone voted more than once ;)

I will be there whenever it is. .... Polaris in row! ;)

What are we doing about food? :huh: Where I come from everyone brings their steak and a can of beans, potatoe or whatever they likes. Same for the beer or whatever their favorite beverage is. Always bring lots, You know so we can share yours to see if it may be our new favorite as well :lol: The host has the grill and stoves to handle the outside cooking so the wives can enjoy this too. :o I have a grill and stoves if needed. It is enough that you (Snapshot )are hosting us at your home. FYI, Fry's, Safewayand others have steaks on sale.......

See you soon! :P

Travis

Some guys mentioned that they will bring buffalo, fish that they catch, and what not. I will have plenty of delicious side dishes, snacks, and stuff to prepare everything so all anyone needs to bring is whatever meat and beer that they want, I will have bottle water and soda avilable as well.

Brent,

Don't worry about the iffers. People will make it happen if they want to. Some will have legitimate and transcending reasons. Even when one guy shows up and you have fun together, it is a success. No telling about the start of new friendships. Hope your Southern AZ gathering is a success.

RR

I know. I was just messin with em. We will have a good time. Just trying to find a weekend that works for everyone, and that can be kinda hard with varying schedules.

I am going to be caught up with my work schedule by mid June so I am planning a trip to Lee's Ferry for a few days to Fly Fish, and I wanted to stop by the Flagstaff gathering on the 21st. if possible.

TJ

Know telling what will happen now if you can't be there to guard them beer coolers! :blink:

TJ

Know telling what will happen now if you can't be there to guard them beer coolers! :blink:

I suggest putting younghunter in charge. Being it's his birthday! ;)

TJ

I appear to be getting into this one a little late...can someone catch me up? I see there is a date set but what about Location? Time? Quad Ride? What's needed?

Thanks.