Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

FYI Factory 9mm Ammo 21.7¢ per round

BP/Cabela's has Federal Champion brass cased 9mm on sale starting Thursday for $9.99 + tax per 50 round box.

• Like 3

There is a $10 off of $40 purchase coupon out there good until April 25 that should work for this. That could make the purchase of 200 rounds about 16¢ each. Wow!

13 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

There is a $10 off of $40 purchase coupon out there good until April 25 that should work for this. That could make the purchase of 200 rounds about 16¢ each. Wow!

What’s the code? Or where can we find the coupon?

All sold out as of Thursday morning according to Cabela's rep at the phone # listed with the national advertisement.

8 hours ago, AZJR said:

All sold out as of Thursday morning according to Cabela's rep at the phone # listed with the national advertisement.

I Went to BP at 11:00 am today and had the opposite experience. They had plenty of the 9mm in stock and on the shelf. Limit of 500 rounds of combined ammo per person. 

I purchased 5 boxes and used our $10 off of $40 coupon. Coupon is coded per recipient or I would share it. They kept the coupon. I purchased 5 boxes because 4 boxes totaled $39.96 and not $40. So, 5 x $9.99 + tax less $10 was net $44.10, divided by 250 rounds resulted in 17.64 cents per round. So reasonable ammo prices are still out there.

I'm not sure why we get those coupons. I saw another guy there with one and that's how I verified that each one had a different specific code.

We have a BP ccard and get invited to pro night events. I've been told that they might be trying to get us to spend more or perhaps we spend too much. I'm trying to find out but, truthfully, they probably want us to spend more. If I find out I'll post the answer.

My sole purpose is to share good deals and how I get them so others might do the same.