Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Legality of Orders

Regardless if it was right or wrong

1) Governors dont have legal authority to make laws on a whim. certainly have no authority to make “laws” that shut down entire industries over night and assess fines and jail time for not being in your home. The legislative branch makes law, not the executive branch  

2) my rights dont end when you get a runny nose

3) there will be a lot of civil suits against the states for unlawfully shutting down private business without going through the legislative process  

• Like 4

Luckily my job is resecion proof. A lot of others not so lucky. Time to take back our rights. How long will we all let this go on. Time to fight back. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:12 PM, JSR said:

Regardless if it was right or wrong

1) Governors dont have legal authority to make laws on a whim. certainly have no authority to make “laws” that shut down entire industries over night and assess fines and jail time for not being in your home. The legislative branch makes law, not the executive branch  

2) my rights dont end when you get a runny nose

3) there will be a lot of civil suits against the states for unlawfully shutting down private business without going through the legislative process  

As far as #3 goes. Is there a no suit clause in the business loan deal for small business? I wonder if it’s hidden in the fine print somewhere?