Sign in to follow this  
Lance

FINAL COUNT! Flag CWT.

just out of curiosity, it mentions that it's a great place to fly fish. Is Marshall a fly only lake like JD Dam or are they just suggesting that it would be a good place to learn?

No special regulations on Marshall; bring your worms, corn and Power Bait. But like all trout lakes (more like ponds), cannot use live minnows.

Lance,

My girls are bailing out on me for this weekend so my son Jacob wants to know if your boys are coming this year?

Thanks,

Dan

ps your PM inbox is full

My plans are to arrive Friday around noon to actually see if people really exist behind these forum names. :D

TJ

Count me out. :(

Plain & simple...not enough money in the pocket at these gas prices. :angry:

Hope everyone has a great time and take lots of pictures. :D

TJ

Well, some family duties are going to keep me from being there Friday and Sunday.... :rolleyes: <_< But I am gunna try to make it up there with Extreme Coues on Saturday if I can. If not, I hope you all have a great time. ;)

My parents are going to make it up there for the campout but I am going to be over helping out the AES with Wapati Weekend east of Springerville.

Christian,

Good to hear your folks are coming. Assuming they bring the GWPs, Rica will have some other "ugly dogs" ;) to cavort with.

Doug~RR

Christian,

Good to hear your folks are coming. Assuming they bring the GWPs, Rica will have some other "ugly dogs" ;) to cavort with.

Doug~RR

The ugly dog they brought up last year (Gus) now lives in Nebraska with my sister but they should be bringing up my pup Heidi.

OK guys, My family and I just got back from Sea World tonight. We are a bit tired and sun burned but we will be packing up and heading out there tomorrow morning. Or when ever we wake up! :lol: ;)

Doug said he would put some signs out tonight. Thanks Doug!

We are providing burgers and dogs for Friday night. (About darkish) You can bring something to go with it if you like but not required. Bring your own drinks and chairs.

We are also providing biscuits and gravy for breakfast! About 8:30ish That should give everyone time to go scouting, fishing or just sleep in! ;)

Any questions call me at (928) 607-9380

We look forward to seeing you there!

Lance

Lance,

My girls are bailing out on me for this weekend so my son Jacob wants to know if your boys are coming this year?

Thanks,

Dan

ps your PM inbox is full

Thanks

Yes, my whole family will be there this time!

Lance

Grong Orange signs are out pointing to the same location as least year.

The turnoff to Marshall Lake is a little ways (1/2 mile?) below the dam of Upper Lake Mary. Drive to the top of the mesa.

Go 0.4 mile on the dirt road toward Marshall Lake. Turn left and go 0.2 mile and past the tank campsite.