lonne

Mask Requirements

My wife’s best friend is a nurse. She was laid off today because hospital beds are empty.

Also, the hospital she “worked” at mandated that when anyone tested positive that everyone that lived within their household were also counted as positive for Covid whether they tested or not  

F your mask 

• Like 4

F symbolism.  Free country to do as you wish.  Want a mask go to China.  Plus these masks coming from China are junk and dont work.  Dang, strippers, hookers are fine, and they contact all the time.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Coach said:

I know I'll probably get some backlash for this, but I think the mask thing has become more of a symbolic gesture of compliance mixed with projecting an image of awareness/compassion/safety. It's the hip thing to do. 

The studies out of the CDC are all over the place when it comes to airborne transmission - and specifically, the effectiveness of masks. Add to that, an approved mask can be a bandanna, a piece of cotton cloth your neighbor, or mom, or whoever made with her sowing machine.

The ones that are comfortable, will let through any airborne viruses. The ones that may be effective are really hard to breathe through. That's why you see the people in stores that mandate them pulling them down under their nose - so they can breathe. Tell me that's effective.

The mask is a symbol that you  are a proud and obedient sheeple 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JSR said:

My wife’s best friend is a nurse. She was laid off today because hospital beds are empty.

Also, the hospital she “worked” at mandated that when anyone tested positive that everyone that lived within their household were also counted as positive for Covid whether they tested or not  

F your mask 

Bingo, scam #s, insurance playing games, and govt wants control, be sheeple and wear a mask, man up and shed the mask.

image.jpeg.34d660256653b0a9bc80e74488fe7c19.jpegMen Sex Mask Fetish SM Leather Mouth Eye Slave Hood Ball Gag Sex ...image.jpeg.be04771517fd658834672d98943179bd.jpegimage.jpeg.22d95a2b6d1809c22a09def6d08bd392.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JSR said:

The mask is a symbol that you  are a proud and obedient sheeple 

I dotn think thast what he is saying.

I believe he was saying the mask issue is more symbolism now  kinda like a feel good measure for people who need to feel good about them selves while degrading others. At least thats how I took it.

• Like 1

image.jpeg.39ba10cc04d066b95643404633825a0d.jpegimage.jpeg.e4636f6eca55d1d1cf6127eef0d1f7ac.jpeg

1 minute ago, Delw said:

I dotn think thast what he is saying.

I believe he was saying the mask issue is more symbolism now  kinda like a feel good measure for people who need to feel good about them selves while degrading others. At least thats how I took it.

Like I said....

Take your mask, your hand sanitizer and your 6 feet and SHOVE IT 

• Like 2

Just now, Delw said:

yeah I misunderstood what you said.

I speak poorly. My fault. 

Covidiot: Not Understanding Purpose, Woman Cuts Hole in Her Face ...