Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Cabin rentals in pinetop/lakeside

Anyone know of a place that will let you leave early if you kill early? I don’t want to stay much longer than I have to if I have meat to butcher. Late September to early October. Thanks.

Dude just marinate yourself with a primo tag and If you kill early drop the meat off at a trailer and just chill and celebrate the success.  

• Like 1

I was planning on camping but have some elderly family members who want to go to show support. I’d like a nice place for them to be while we hunt. Also a shower is nice that time of year.

• Like 1

Try lake of the woods in pine top/lakeside. Nice cabins and family can do some fishing while you hunt. 

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Been to lake of the woods before, nice place. Will pry choose them again. Was just looking at other options. 3B muzzy.

I've got 1/2 dozen cameras or so out right now looking for some cows for a couple of August cow hunters and one particular buck (for me). If I get anything big on camera I will send you a pin.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I've got 1/2 dozen cameras or so out right now looking for some cows for a couple of August cow hunters and one particular buck (for me). If I get anything big on camera I will send you a pin.  

I’ll take you up on that. Thank you!