Sign in to follow this  
knothead

Don't laugh but does anyone have....

19 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

John,  which hunt do you have?  Me and 12 Ring want to come up and laugh  and video  your butt crawling around with that goofy hat on!  I saw a guy with one of those outfits on in unit 19 one year from about 1/2 mile away....Looked like an Angus had bred  with a pronghorn.  Good Luck!

May be the same guy I met...first time I saw him he was standing outside his blind and I did a WTF double-take. It worked though and he tagged a nice buck. 

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

That would be real dumb on a rifle hunt.

Like ratting on the Clinton's dumb.

Agree 100% no way on a rifle hunt...

• Like 1

I'm not going to use it during my hunt but before the hunt when I am scouting.   I have been watching some YouTube videos and it looks like a lot of fun.  I might even try filming some of it. 

I'm also going to hold onto  it for the next time I hunt Wyoming with bow and arrow.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:25 PM, oz31p said:

I thought I was gonna find out this is from an estate sale.

15 hours ago, knothead said:

I'm not going to use it during my hunt but before the hunt when I am scouting.   I have been watching some YouTube videos and it looks like a lot of fun.  I might even try filming some of it. 

I'm also going to hold onto  it for the next time I hunt Wyoming with bow and arrow.

John, as I  wrote earlier,  12 ring and I  would be happy to film you!    In fact, maybe make you famous with Youtube!  LOL