down2hunt

Rut Activity

7 minutes ago, twistzz said:

Ds Jeff yah you bought my table he’s still bugling they got to be getting hot where your at it will happen!!  MD peak season 2k a night in my dreams yah that’s the ticket Pretty cool to hear them!

Thats my dream and why i wanna move there, and to see deer at my house.  

28 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Then I’ll just stay in your guest room or garage and shoot out of the window!

You shoulda waited til i live up their to get a tag. Id let you shoot from the manshack out the window. I wouldnt even make you wear more then a g string to do it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You shoulda waited til i live up their to get a tag. Id let you shoot from the manshack out the window. I wouldnt even make you wear more then a g string to do it. 

I will turn my tag in tonight if I can hunt naked in your back yard!! But it sounds like you’ll be moving to 3C. My poverty points aren’t enough for that hunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I will turn my tag in tonight if I can hunt naked in your back yard!! But it sounds like you’ll be moving to 3C. My poverty points aren’t enough for that hunt.

Ill move wherever you have a tag

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I wish I knew how to quit you Kevin!

What these guys dont know about bringing in trophy bulls is right here. Its fool proof.

Screenshot_20200706-182641_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7cf8ed6ba4c5732cf6f662d8e38b0aa4.jpg

Just now, CatfishKev said:

What these guys dont know about bringing in yeophy bulls is right here. Its full proof.

Screenshot_20200706-182641_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7cf8ed6ba4c5732cf6f662d8e38b0aa4.jpg

That’ll make a lead cow call for sure!! Just not sure why or how you were able to find that pic so fast?? I thought I told you to delete all those!

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

That’ll make a lead cow call for sure!! Just not sure why or how you were able to find that pic so fast?? I thought I told you to delete all those!

I’m actually impressed l. Those are pretty big 

2 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I already had it saved to my phone as sort of a threat to my employees.  Like the next time you install a toilet with out a new valve im gonna give this to you..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I’m actually impressed l. Those are pretty big 

They were all out of cantaloupe sized beads. What are you gonna do?

Kev and Daniel ruin another good thread. 

Ive ran out of fingers, how many did we ruin for these poor guys?