snakekiller

who is the youngest hunter u know

most of us started killin rabbits before legal age of 10 and most folks started big game at the legal age of 10, gotta start early or years of fun is wasted

Started killing rabbits and squirrels at 9 or 10. Before that, I used to hide in the hen house and shoot birds with my red ryder.

5th grade is great and youre off to a flying start. A special thanks and congrats to your parents for taking the time to take you hunting.

Briggs will be 3 in August :P

post-1107-1215485961_thumb.jpg

doesn't that make her 21 :P

Here's the youngest hunter I know, my nephew Tyler. This is Tyler and his Pappy with a trophy Jack he slayed last week!

Tylerswabbit.jpg

Casey should be jealous of THIS WABBIT'S ears....and Tyler didn't even have to push them towards the camera to make em' appear bigger like somebody else we all know. :P

A big congratulation to Tyler on that critter. I can't get enough of pictures like that. :D I hope Tyler gets someone to start keeping track of his kills.

TJ

Here's the youngest hunter I know, my nephew Tyler. This is Tyler and his Pappy with a trophy Jack he slayed last week!

Tylerswabbit.jpg

Casey should be jealous of these ears....and Tyler didn't even have to push them towards the camera to make em' appear bigger like somebody else we all know. :P

Jim, this might be a cheap shot, but are you talking about Tyler's ears, or the rabbits?

But that is ong big ole jack rabbit!

:D

Yeah, I was waitin' for that one Casey :lol: I went back and fixed it.