Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Tucson adult baseball league?

Does any one know of any adult league baseball teams? I am wanting to get back into playing. Im rusty as heck, but I think I can pick it up iin short order. Any one know of any leagues?

Once you get into the USBP, most if not all of the stations here in Tucson Sector have softball teams as well as a couple have fast pitch baseball teams... all involve lots of beer and lies and MAJOR BS sessions!!

the only baseball leagues I know of are an over 30 league and an over 40 league. they only play their games on Sunday.

I am not positive but I also think there is a summer league. The other league's I spoke of go year round. The summer league is for all ages and usually includes kids that just graduated and/or kids that play college ball and are home for the summer. It is usually pretty competitive because you get the college players.

Call or email the City of Mesa. They have an adult league and would probably have the contact for any other leagues in the state, hopefully one down your way.

www.ci.mesa.az.us

I bet some of those BP games get a bit rough. I remeber going to the FOP games when my dad was a Cop. Some good fights at those games. :lol:

I am not positive but I also think there is a summer league. The other league's I spoke of go year round. The summer league is for all ages and usually includes kids that just graduated and/or kids that play college ball and are home for the summer. It is usually pretty competitive because you get the college players.

Now that sounds like a good time!