Sign in to follow this  
Roosevelt Mark

Some people just don't get it.

I can hear their defense now, “Sir or Ma’am, clearly we are Glamping, not Camping as the sign indicates. See we even have a box of wine!”

In Idaho, there was a saddle we used to hunt that the elk would use to travel from the sage brush back into the timber at first light and one year I approached it, on foot, from down wind on a closed logging road and I caught the scent of Old Spice. Came around the bend to find a hunting camp right in the saddle. So many things wrong with that. 
Maybe these folks rolled in after dark and didn’t see the sign or maybe they are entitled and think they are above the law. 
This is a great post to raise awareness and make people think about where they camp.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HorseHunter said:

I can hear their defense now, “Sir or Ma’am, clearly we are Glamping, not Camping as the sign indicates. See we even have a box of wine!”

In Idaho, there was a saddle we used to hunt that the elk would use to travel from the sage brush back into the timber at first light and one year I approached it, on foot, from down wind on a closed logging road and I caught the scent of Old Spice. Came around the bend to find a hunting camp right in the saddle. So many things wrong with that. 
Maybe these folks rolled in after dark and didn’t see the sign or maybe they are entitled and think they are above the law. 
This is a great post to raise awareness and make people think about where they camp.

This will always happen. It will never change. It’s Trumps fault I bet. 

• Like 1

To bad the enforcement of most laws are via the honor system. Honor pack it’s shoot and left years ago.  

• Like 1