Sign in to follow this  
Redman

Welder in East Mesa?

Looking for a welder in the East Mesa area that could weld a few things for me ( next week or so) 

1. Weld a cargo carrier to a modified hitch (hitch has a cargo carrier on it already, but want to put a larger cargo carrier on it, the current carrier needs to be taken off, I could grind it off or if someone has a torch probably easier to cut). 

2. Reinforce the setup with a triangle support. 

3. Weld a flat strap on each side of the cargo carrier to cage clamps - the cage clamps will go on my side by side (need to measure and align). 

I will pay- or trade for stuff- let me now please - I can send pics of the current setup- need a larger rack to carry my gun case. 

Thanks Andy 

16 hours ago, Redman said:

Looking for a welder in the East Mesa area that could weld a few things for me ( next week or so) 

1. Weld a cargo carrier to a modified hitch (hitch has a cargo carrier on it already, but want to put a larger cargo carrier on it, the current carrier needs to be taken off, I could grind it off or if someone has a torch probably easier to cut). 

2. Reinforce the setup with a triangle support. 

3. Weld a flat strap on each side of the cargo carrier to cage clamps - the cage clamps will go on my side by side (need to measure and align). 

I will pay- or trade for stuff- let me now please - I can send pics of the current setup- need a larger rack to carry my gun case. 

Thanks Andy 

call Derek he is a member here and a great fair dude.  I will PM  you his number.  He did some welding for me and he was awesome

Diversified Metal Fabrication is in East Mesa. Very good metalwork, they might even have a guy who can do it as a side job.

• Like 1

Finding a private welder is not only expensive but also difficult and time-consuming, and besides, it is necessary to provide him with high-quality joy. A welder should not only be able to weld and have physical strength, but also have experience with different welding machines, which I will tell you about. You need to know everything about welding machines if you not only want to order a welder for yourself, but also if you want to buy a welding machine for yourself. But even if you want to buy yourself, you need to know everything about them, and you can find out about them on the website all about the best welding machines, where they will tell you everything about the best welding machines and even where you can buy them cheaper.