CatfishKev

Can i rent some crane decoys?

24 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Ribeye in the sky

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Riiight 

I've heard this numerous times.   My hunting buddy has wacked some in KS and said they are delicious.  Too dang far for me to go for birds though, almost that way with turkey now.  I paid $.68 lb at Albertsons last week  and I guarantee it will be better eating than any of the wild I have cooked.  Unlike JiffyPop they are  definitely more fun to make than they are to eat.

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

who puts in for crane without owning a shotgun? gonna be tough with a bow.....

What can i say, didnt really expect to get drawn.  Now i count on the kindness of others.

50 minutes ago, bigorange said:

2 kids drawn per year your clan can use them about 6 more years then kids can repeat...😂

That was kind of my angle.  Momma shot that idea down though.  Funds are too tight right now and im wrapping up what may be my very last job for quite awhile.  Covid was not good for a guy that remodels forclosed homes.   Then of course after they start forclosing again i will be swanped. 

18 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

That was kind of my angle.  Momma shot that idea down though.  Funds are too tight right now and im wrapping up what may be my very last job for quite awhile.  Covid was not good for a guy that remodels forclosed homes.   Then of course after they start forclosing again i will be swanped. 

Chit if Biden gets in there won’t be foreclosures anymore. Gonna have to find new line of work. 

31 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

you can borrow my shotguns.

Pretty sure i got the guns covered now but thanks a bunch 

26 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Chit if Biden gets in there won’t be foreclosures anymore. Gonna have to find new line of work. 

Yeah that thought has occurred to me.  After this job im gonna have to do some serious thinking.  Wait, i mean drinking. 

• Haha 1