COOSEFAN

Awesome Flop-Ear Shed....

Been out for the last 9 days and this is all I've come up with out of 3 different units! I haven't really been shed huntin', but sure would have thought I'd come up with more :( I was happy to find a "collectors-edition" Muley shed though! I usually walk past the average Muley shed, but this one is awesome! I had my pups with me and a big lightning and thunder storm was hittin' us when i found that shed in a huge sage flat. The sage was chest high and we circled for about 3 hours, soakin' wet and my pups weren't too happy with me......you could tell they thought I had gone crazy and was lost! I did find the big 2 point about 100 yards from the big antler and about 1 hour later but that was it. There's also a couple various pics, one of "Feedin' Buddies", a sunset and then one of my glassin' partner "Drake". JIM>

I didn't have a camera with me at the time of finding the shed, so I got this pic this morning with my girl "Harley".

Rafflesheds.jpg

Notice she's stickin' her tonue out at her brothers 'cause she got to be in the photo and not them! ( it was their choice )

Rafflesheds1.jpg

Rafflesunset.jpg

Feedinbuddies.jpg

Drakeportrait.jpg

Awesome! Love the description of the dogs thinking you were crazy walking circles in the storm! I have seen that look before in my dogs!

Nice finds!

Amanda

That is the finest pooch potrait I have ever seen.

Mike

Thanks guys! Yeah Rembrant, I love that pic and it's my desktop pic now. Drake is definitely "daddy's boy" and does what I do and goes where I go! When you don't have kids your dogs really tend to take on that role in your family....I know my pups are my kids! Thanks, JIM>

Drakeportrait1.jpg