Sign in to follow this  
Sundevils79

Looking for a new ML scope

I am looking to upgrade the glass on my .54 Cal Knight MK-85 for my deer hunt this fall. Any suggestions?

Just put a Vortex on mine and it is working out to be one of the better scopes that i have had on a muzzy.

Just put a Vortex on mine and it is working out to be one of the better scopes that i have had on a muzzy.

Leupold has a great new scope for muzzleloaders (match mil dots to the actual loads) I believe it is called the ultimate slam

I use a Bushnell U can pick up at wal-mart for 40 bucks ;) on my Wolf magnum 50. CVA in line I also bought at wal-mart for 140 bucks .. I'm thoroughly satisfied with the both of them :) :D . It's under a 200 dollar rig that I can shoot out to 200 yds. Dollar a yard, not bad. Both are warrantied, but I shouldn't need umm. I don't worry about scratches or weather with this Beater, and it works, supper accurate. I even left it charged over the winter, oops, put a cap in it this summer, and nailed the coffee can no problems. :D I have it sited in 2.5in high at a hundred and that's all it drops out to 180 so i put those crosshairs where they always go and don't worry about it.

I use a Bushnell U can pick up at wal-mart for 40 bucks ;) on my Wolf magnum 50. CVA in line I also bought at wal-mart for 140 bucks .. I'm thoroughly satisfied with the both of them :) :D . It's under a 200 dollar rig that I can shoot out to 200 yds. Dollar a yard, not bad. Both are warrantied, but I shouldn't need umm. I don't worry about scratches or weather with this Beater, and it works, supper accurate. I even left it charged over the winter, oops, put a cap in it this summer, and nailed the coffee can no problems. :D I have it sited in 2.5in high at a hundred and that's all it drops out to 180 so i put those crosshairs where they always go and don't worry about it.

I think I am going to try the Omega. I tried the cheap bushnell on my first MK-85 and after about 3 shots in knocked the glass out of it. I have just a 4x Redfiled on it now but am looking to upgrade. Has anyone tried the TRADITIONS scopes? The silver series with the range finder reticle?