peckl1

Nice mule deer find

Nice find man! looks like a nice set of ratlers you got too. ive grown up here in az hunting and have probably seen only 5-6 rattlers and ive traveled many miles across these deserts. of those that i saw ive killed all but one, because i stepped on it paintballing. i dont think its wrong to kill those things and im a man of great morals and respect and ethics. azantlerhead siad it right about the life threatening thing. when i hear those rattles i take it as im about to get F'd up. but i havnt been seen a rattler yet that hasnt let me know theyre pissed. i lived in lubbock for a year and my buddy has a ranch just south of lubbock and walked around that place a freakin bunch and never came across a rattler. either texas doesnt have as much rattlers as people say or im just not at the right place at the rigt time kind of guy.

Sweet Mulie Tines bro! Are they more brown when they get home, or is that a camera trick?

And don't let em give you crap for killing off another evil serpent from amongst us, I kill every snake I see, lethal or not, dead, done, nuf sed.