Sign in to follow this  
Bowster96

New good old country music

1 hour ago, Bowster96 said:

It’s like iTunes or Amazon Music, but you can listen to music by streaming it and not buying it.

Y a little joke there, I was needing to jump on there anyway since Rogan jumped over but ive not been on it yet, ill be checking yours out thanks for the hard work.

• Like 1

Pretty Good Bowster96. I have always wanted to play and have my daughters old guitars. Maybe one day. Keep at it. Here's a little "inspiration" to get you motivated.

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Pretty Good Bowster96. I have always wanted to play and have my daughters old guitars. Maybe one day. Keep at it. Here's a little "inspiration" to get you motivated.

Thanks Prdatr. Love me some Hank Williams Jr. I’ve covered a lot of his songs over the years. Him and Waylon are probably my top two favorites.

Just completed my rebuild of the top end of my 4.0l this morning, new head, head gasket, head bolts, lifters, rocker arms, bridges, fulcrums, pushrods, valve cover. She fought me the whole time but I feel I won the battle. She fired up and purrs like never before! Anyways, new song up on the YouTube this afternoon. 

”I Might Get Drunk”

• Like 2

On 12/11/2020 at 3:00 PM, bigorange said:

I went to high school in TN with a Kevin Murphy...he was into music too but a very different genre. Looking forward to listening...

Good music Bowster, keep it up.

Never heard of K Murphy, couldn't find any info on your buddy, bigorange.

I have a third cousin in Arkansas making music named Justin Moore. Would love to get him out here for a Coues hunt but he's awful busy and never heard of me.

Had a 2nd cousin named Mari, marry some local dude named Marty Robbins in 1947. I'll have to do some digging, see if Marty hunted Coues.

You hunt Coues when you're not making music, Bowster?

49 minutes ago, Edge said:

Never heard of K Murphy, couldn't find any info.

According to his Spotify info Bowster’s name is Kevin Murphy...

4 minutes ago, bigorange said:

According to his Spotify info Bowster’s name is Kevin Murphy...

Lol I know. I'm talking about the K Murphy you know, geeze. I thought maybe he made a name in rock or classical. Nevermind

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

Lol I know. I'm talking about the K Murphy you know, geeze. I thought maybe he made a name in rock or classical. Nevermind

Oh no not at all...I was just saying I knew someone by same name who was also into music. Dustin Lynch is the only one I knew that made it big...and no way he’d know who I am now.

18 hours ago, Edge said:

Never heard of K Murphy, couldn't find any info on your buddy, bigorange.

I have a third cousin in Arkansas making music named Justin Moore. Would love to get him out here for a Coues hunt but he's awful busy and never heard of me.

Had a 2nd cousin named Mari, marry some local dude named Marty Robbins in 1947. I'll have to do some digging, see if Marty hunted Coues.

You hunt Coues when you're not making music, Bowster?

Thanks. Muleys almost exclusively. Only hunted coues down south a couple times in December-January with my buddy Christian (azcouesandelk). Saw plenty tho on my November rifle 21 hunt this year. Where we have been hunting muleys for the last 4 years in 21 has been overrun by coues.