I probably should have posted this a long time ago, as I have been enjoying this mount for a few months now, but better late than never. Anyhow here are a few pictures of my mount from my December '06 buck. He turned out perfect. Chris Harlow did the work, and I couldn't be more pleased. I told him I wanted something a little unique, and I got it. The form is a custom form used first on this deer (but on a couple others since :) ) that Harlow made himself. It's sort of a half alert, "I got you, but I'm still calm" kind of pose. The attention to detail is just amazing (Notice the wasp's nest?) And since I love skulls so much, and I couldn't give up being able to fondle this buck every once and again (Grong, you might appreciate where I'm coming from), the mount is actually a reproduction, not the actual antlers. But you'd never know to look at it. Big thanks once again to Harlow, I still have to stop and stare just about every day ;) . If anyone is considering using him, I highly recommend doing so. Amazing work.

post-1287-1217186139_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1217186165_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1217186187_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1217186208_thumb.jpg

post-1287-1217186229_thumb.jpg

That is an unbelievable buck. He did an awesome job for you. I would stare at it all day as well.

:o Awesome!

TJ

Awesome mount. I still love looking at the pics of that Buck everytime I see them. That gets me excited looking forward to my Coues Mount from this last year. Chris is doing mine as well. His work is some of the best.

I was in his shop not long ago and the thing that impressed me the most was the ocotillo! He had several finished pedestals there with the ocotillo and I thought it looked fantastic! He does incredible work on detail and realism and it shows in your mount! Freakin' awesome! JIM>