Thanks guys ;)

I was in his shop not long ago and the thing that impressed me the most was the ocotillo! He had several finished pedestals there with the ocotillo and I thought it looked fantastic! He does incredible work on detail and realism and it shows in your mount! Freakin' awesome! JIM>

Yeah, that was one of the things i liked best about his work too was the ocotillo. He dries that and hand paints it himself. That was really the only direction i gave him was to make it a nice pedestal with some ocotillo in it. His habitat is what really sets him apart in my opinion.

You were right on the better late then never part! He did a beautiful job on the mount and form. Unique for a unique buck! I would be fondling them horns too....that's too cool. Thanks for posting the pics.

Phil

Great buck and beautiful mount, are you and your dad hooking up with Brad again this year? I got a 34a Dec. whitetail tag, how about you guys? Terry

That's a MONSTER buck you got there buddy! :D

Great buck and beautiful mount, are you and your dad hooking up with Brad again this year? I got a 34a Dec. whitetail tag, how about you guys? Terry

Thanks Terry, good to see you on here! Yeah, pops and I will be hunting with Brad again this year. We've done pretty well the last few years with him ;) . And no AZ tags for me, or for pops. heck we couldn't draw a tag in 3 states. :rolleyes:

Awesome buck and beautiful mount.Here's my lion Harlow did for me and I would also highly recommend him.

Congrats, Kevin! The buck is amazing and looks amazing! Chris is the man! He does such a great job of making a mount one of a kind.... He made my sheep mounts come alive.

Enjoy that buck!!!! Congrats!!

post-996-1217547637.jpg

Wow....... Unreal Kevin

:blink: :blink: Great mounts guys!!!!!!!!!!! I think I would mess myself if I saw that kinda buck within range :o Nice lion! Great Sheeps 2!! ;)

That lion looks sweet josh, and I've always liked those sheep mounts of yours CnS. One day I'll get a chance to kill a sheep. ;)

Wheres pix of your pops buck?

Pops is kinda funny about that (posting his pics) I'll see if he minds if i put a few on here. That buck deserves it; just shy of 40" of mass on a Coues is pretty much unheard of!