Sign in to follow this  
Wnn135

Over the counter tags

7 hours ago, Elmacho said:

Catfish, its all good, but if your gonna dish it out, be ready for a response.  I am not the normal CA type.  (BTW my grandfather and greats were from Florence, Sonoita, Patagonia and I still have people buried there, I am coming back to my roots:)

All the same, good luck this season.

Haha, 100% sarcasm.

I live close by in Sierra Vista, one of my buddies mom and grandma lived in patagonia.  Where in AZ you thinking of moving to?

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Haha, 100% sarcasm.

I live close by in Sierra Vista, one of my buddies mom and grandma lived in patagonia.  Where in AZ you thinking of moving to?

I kinda figured, I've seen your input over the years, yo seam like one of the good ones!

I simply love every second I spend out there.  Trying to decide where to move to. Love to bird hunt(have 3 bird dogs), love to coues hunt above all other big game, trying to find the right spot that wife agrees with too. Although I really like Safford and Wilcox, that aint gonna fly with the wife. So probably Payson or Prescott. My bro lives in Cave Creek---too hot in the summer for us.....but a really nice place otherwise.

1 hour ago, Elmacho said:

I kinda figured, I've seen your input over the years, yo seam like one of the good ones!

I simply love every second I spend out there.  Trying to decide where to move to. Love to bird hunt(have 3 bird dogs), love to coues hunt above all other big game, trying to find the right spot that wife agrees with too. Although I really like Safford and Wilcox, that aint gonna fly with the wife. So probably Payson or Prescott. My bro lives in Cave Creek---too hot in the summer for us.....but a really nice place otherwise.

Have you been to sierra vista? Its pretty nice here.   We were looking st Payson but its a bit too crowded so we are planning on Show Low now.  I still wanna check out Prescott, and i have thoughts of missouri swirl around my head once in awhile. 

Sierra Vista and the SE part of the state gets a bit out of the way logistically.......Further away from our aging parents and siblings, barring that.....no prob.

Aint easy finding someplace not to far from family, plenty of bird and big game hunting, not too hot, easy access to exiting to states north of AZ, good mexican food :) etc. 

We have time to think.

Now, why missouri-----sound it out MIS-ER-Y....lol.  I hear its nice and plenty of the bigger whitey to shoot

• Like 1

Update: Kent Komadina informed me today that my public info request has been received and they are assembling a response.

• Like 2