loboscout

FT: CCI 250 Magnum Large Rifle Primer

I have 1100 primers, CCI 250.

Will trade for small rifle primers, BR2 primers, Varget, H4895, 6mm Berger bullets, Dillon 550 parts/accessories.

Will sell for Rona prices so I can buy stuff I need at Rona prices, lol.

East Valley

I was thinking we were both going off of non-rona prices? I just paid $31.99 for the CCI 250’s a few days ago at sportsmans(yes, I have the receipt). Varget is 31.99 on mid south. Am I missing something? You can keep 100 primers or I could add $3. Lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matt said:

I was thinking we were both going off of non-rona prices? I just paid $31.99 for the CCI 250’s a few days ago at sportsmans(yes, I have the receipt). Varget is 31.99 on mid south. Am I missing something? You can keep 100 primers or I could add $3. Lol. 

You gotta add shipping and hazmat fees to the powder. That nearly doubles the price 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wklman said:

You gotta add shipping and hazmat fees to the powder. That nearly doubles the price 🤷‍♂️

Exactly. I thought I was being more than fair. Lol. I’m going to retract my offer to him. 

6 hours ago, wklman said:

Primers require hazmat and shipping too...

12 minutes ago, loboscout said:

Primers require hazmat and shipping too...

So then 1# of Varget = 1000 CCI 250 primers....I mean, if you are adding hazmat and shipping costs to both items....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

So then 1# of Varget = 1000 CCI 250 primers....I mean, if you are adding hazmat and shipping costs to both items....

I don’t even know if these companies charge hazmat on primers. If they are, they’re ripping customers off(unless they’re legally required to) as I can walk into UPS and ship primers for regular shipping costs. 

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Not according to Midsouth...

1 hour ago, matt said:

I don’t even know if these companies charge hazmat on primers. If they are, they’re ripping customers off(unless they’re legally required to) as I can walk into UPS and ship primers for regular shipping costs. 

Okay... make sure you tell them that you are shipping items classified as explosives next time.

I get it, you feel it isn't fair...

3 minutes ago, loboscout said:

Okay... make sure you tell them that you are shipping items classified as explosives next time.

I get it, you feel it isn't fair...

They just have me write ORM-D on two sides. Their rules, not mine🤷🏼‍♂️

Business might be required to ship them hazmat, all I can say is that UPS does it for general public. You just have to write ORM-D on two sides and it has to go ground. You can only go to the customer care centers though, not just a general ups store. I even put in their notes on the computer that it’s primers. Lol. I wonder if it shows on my receipts. I’ll have to look.