FOGGER

Hunting Boots

I have the Jackal GTX boots and man they are sure quiet. Great spring, summer, and fall boot.

DANNER all the way.

I just bought a pair for warm weather hunting.

For cold weather I can't beat an old pair of heavy soled UGGS. No blisters and warm wearing.

I bought several pair of Oakley special forces boots from ebay, waterproof, very light weight and very comfortable. A good day hiker, perfect for early season archery but not for extended hunts.

KENETREK MOUNTAIN EXTREME NON-INS in the high rocky country. ;) Rocky snake boots in the desert. :lol:

PH

I am on my second set of Irish Setter boots, not sure the name of them. Very very comfortable, warm, and waterproof. Easily worth the money paid for them.

I have a pair of Irish Setter boots as well which are as comfortable as can be... I dont think you could go wrong with either that or a pair of danners.

Have worn out many a pair of Merrells, Brownings, Rocky boots, and Wolverine.

Rocky gave me the worst customer service along with sportsmans warehouse.

I think Merrells were the toughest, but alas they make more hikers than hunters.

I have enjoyed my brownings as well, good sturdy comfortable boots the lot of them.

Will buy Danner next time around.

I bought Meindl perfekt hunters a couple of years ago. The best boots I have ever owned. I put lots of miles each year on my boots and the comfort level of these boots is awesome. I wore Danners for many years and they are a great boot as well.

Try some Meindl or Han Wag and you will leave your Danners behind. I went through through 4 pair of Danners and they were good boots. But the Europeans kick our butt on serious mountain boots. Do searches on Bowsite or other western hunting sites and you will a lot of converts.

Good luck.

Dan