Sobrbiker

This too shall pass...

Cheers to everyone that’s not on the gouge train, or panic buying and making things worse.

Most everybody is acting like this has never happened before...

• Like 8

I have seen some really amazing sharing of resources on this site, mostly fair pricing too.  A lot of members of CWT have helped others, who due to multiple reasons, have successful hunts and or get ready for hunts.  

When speaking of gouging, I don't think you can call asking a heap of cash for something that is non-essential.  During a crisis raising the cost of essential goods like water, baby formula, medical supplies, medicine, shelter...... would be considered gouging in my book.  As much as I hate seeing what is going on with ammo, unfortunately I can't seem to call it gouging.  If we quit buying from the people that are jacking the prices up, the prices will come down.  Basic economics.  I have worked in the perishable foods industry for 25+ years.  Markets find their own level.    

• Like 5

I think we should treat the classified section as intended. If you have an opinion post, take it to another section. 

• Like 3