Sign in to follow this  
Redman

Help! Thompson Center Omega Trigger - broke

Last weekend during the HAM hunt- my friends Thompson Center Omega ML trigger broke in half (no idea how), the finger pull portion broke. The upper portion is still attached to trigger assembly.   Not a big deal until he called Thompson Center - the Omega is no longer made and no triggers in stock. Searched the web multiple ways and can't find one.  Hope is one could be machined - any recommendations?  Thanks in advance. 

I fixed a broken trigger for a friend one time. I cut off part of an old Mauser trigger and had another buddy tig weld it to the broken  piece. It didn't look right so we used epoxy to attach a trigger shoe. That might be an option. 

• Like 1

https://www.bellmtcs.com/ might have something if you call and talk to the owner, I put their trigger spring kit and a few other parts on my Encore. Awesome stuff. 

Edited by Siwash

4 hours ago, HyNoon said:

Are there any after market triggers made for them like timney or others.... ? Just curious for future reference...

None that we can find, the triggers are much different- there are after market springs to lesson trigger pull.