6 minutes ago, buckmaster21 said:

Look at MDT 

I have a MDT and love mine but they are on the expensive side. But quality

1954767057_0118200939c_HDR2.thumb.jpg.f08c0acf872c04884c420074ebfeca9d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1

On 2/24/2021 at 7:42 AM, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Chassis fit the action what action is your 6.5prc? 

Its a Rem 700 action with a Proof barrel.  I reached out to a company out of Canada.  Cadex Defense and they said this chassis will work with a Rem 700 action.  I think it looks good.  Teds in QC is a dealer.  I'll post pics as I complete the build.  Thanks for the info!

Field-Tac-BLK-800x800.jpg

• Like 2

Cadex is a pretty solid company, if I recall back in 2010 or 2009 remington had cadex make there chassies for remingtons military rifle div. then about 2 years later Cadex split with remington. Cadex sued them over the long solid one piece top rail. I forget all the details. Remington and cadex basically started the whole tacticool chassie system fad.

Chassies were made before that and used in the target shooter industry  just not the tacticool ones.

you definately wont be disappointed with Cadex. out of curios what are they running now.?   In 2011 when they started selling to these public on a limited basis they were as high as 7k

On 2/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, Delw said:

Cadex is a pretty solid company, if I recall back in 2010 or 2009 remington had cadex make there chassies for remingtons military rifle div. then about 2 years later Cadex split with remington. Cadex sued them over the long solid one piece top rail. I forget all the details. Remington and cadex basically started the whole tacticool chassie system fad.

Chassies were made before that and used in the target shooter industry  just not the tacticool ones.

you definately wont be disappointed with Cadex. out of curios what are they running now.?   In 2011 when they started selling to these public on a limited basis they were as high as 7k

They are about 1400.00