I drew a 32 muley tag and thats it!

My wife drew a 6a muzzy tag.

My hunting partner drew a 6A archery cow tag!!!

All in all not to bad!

Predator: You drew a 6A muzzy tag as well?? Cow or bull??

Congrats to all who drew!! and to who didn't I know you will enjoy your dec tags next year!!!

:ph34r:

We drew the Oct. hunt in 36C. Nada mas. Hope we can find some good bucks this year.

Good luck to everyone who drew this fall...

Guest Ernesto C

Treestandman look at the positive side......you are going to have a baby soon isn't?

Az4life I feel really happy for you my friend,cause you did not get a tag last year;so now you'll have the oportunity to redeem your self,congratulations.

I got drawn for 36C Nov. Also got drawn with the state wide tag for trophy catfish :ph34r: . And my wife got a muley tag. Congratulations to all of you my fellow members that got drawn,good luck on your hunts,we may see each other there.

Ernesto C.

Nodda for me and my daughter. :angry: :) :blink: :o :ph34r:

But still holding on to my best friend getting drawn. He's out of town and have not checked his yet.

~Scott~

ZERO for the second year in a row........I am happy for everyone else who drew and hope you kill some monsters........I do have a Colorado unit 61 carp tag that I hope to hang on a monster..............Allen........

I got a 10 rifle elk late hunt, my wife got drawn for late 12aw....2nd choice and got tag #4...my son cole blanked...BH

Bonus points, oh joy!! Guess I used up all my luck on unit 9 goat last year.

Predator I think rembrandt keeps track of all deer in 23, if there are any there they must be passing through, at least thats what they say, maybe the fire in 21 moved a few big ones in there, I am sure rembrandt will let us know the official deer numbers for 21. The 6a bull tag is a very good tag.

Ernesto I also got the trophy catfish tag, and it is good year round, but must be renewed every january.

WooHoo! Wife and I both drew a 22 Whitetail tag. Top that off with my very own 5A Archery Bull Tag!

Stoked is an understatement!

Tonto

When did 21 burn? I had that tag last year, and poorly shot a helluva buck that we couldn't find. :ph34r:

I want to hear more about the catfish tag. Perhaps we could outdo all the carp tag holders with a new world record?

Sandfish, anyone?