wildcatdd

Coues Newbie - Unit 32

Hello all - I'm new to this forum and new to coues hunting. I've hunted muley's for 15+ years in unit 36A/B/C, but this year I decided to put in for coues in unit 32 with a buddy. We are going out scouting this weekend, but I am not familiar with this area at all and was wondering if anyone could recommend some places to go here. I've been hearing that there is some access issues in this area with some gates and roads being closed. Does anyone have any info on this?

I will be out in 32 this weekend scouting as well. Im heading out tomorrow morning i'll be in the klondyke area at first light

I am in 32 as well, it is a very large unit with many good places. We have hunted the areas off of Klondyke Rd as suggested for over 20 years off and on. I would start with the AZ G&F info on the unit they pretty much list most of the top areas and how to get to them.

Good Luck!

I would've said the YLE Ranch road but I was down there this afternoon and not sure if they're still allowing access. The gate was unlocked but the bypass around the ranch house was pretty non existent with rocks and pieces of trees blocking the road. Does anyone know if he doesn't want people driving through anymore?

I would've said the YLE Ranch road but I was down there this afternoon and not sure if they're still allowing access. The gate was unlocked but the bypass around the ranch house was pretty non existent with rocks and pieces of trees blocking the road. Does anyone know if he doesn't want people driving through anymore?

I can try to find out for you guys, I know the rancher.

I've hunted ther a lot all my hunting life and I knw last year that road was really over grown but I'm sure he dnt mind. I knw they having lots of lion problems between his ranch and all the way to copper creek. So if you go that way get ur lion tag .

Ive had good luck in china peak area and wichester mt

I can try to find out for you guys, I know the rancher.

If you could that'd be appreciated. I've hunted that area the past few years and was gonna use it as a backup spot this year.

Which hunts are you guys on? I have the first weekend in Nov. Just curious who I might run into around the Klondyke area.

My dad scouted a part of the winchester and he said it was packed! Camp after camp lol we hunt the klondyke area! My dad has the early nov hunt and I have late nov hunt