300WBYMAG

GIANT MEXICO BUCKS!!!

AMAZING..... I just saw pics confirming the question I was asking about yesterday on another post. 3 toads in one week taken by a group of self-guided hunters who just love to hunt Coues. Part of me doesn't want to post because I don't have permission to show the pics, but they are too amazing to not talk about. I won't go into the detail of the scores but the average is 127". All taken in one week. I know I can't be the only one on here that has seen these bucks. Anyone else seen them???

AMAZING..... I just saw pics confirming the question I was asking about yesterday on another post. 3 toads in one week taken by a group of self-guided hunters who just love to hunt Coues. Part of me doesn't want to post because I don't have permission to show the pics, but they are too amazing to not talk about. I won't go into the detail of the scores but the average is 127". All taken in one week. I know I can't be the only one on here that has seen these bucks. Anyone else seen them???

post them up.....I'm sure Shane and Chad don't mind! I'd like to see the 137-139"

scott

If you know the hunters just ask them to come post them or ask permission to post them. I really don't want people posting pics unless you have permission to post them. Some people get very upset if their photos are spread all over the internet without their consent. Thanks for being sensitive to this.

Amanda

Scott, Chad is the one holding back and that buck of Shane's is a slob. There isn't a mass measurement under 4 1/2". I'll see if Chad will allow a peek at the bucks....

Chad if you're reading lets see it. But how many times do 3 guys go down and kill 3 bucks in between 121-136". It's about time for Chad, since he couldn't break 100" to save his life.

Nice job Jay...I saw some pics of Marc's buck that was a good buck also. These are freaking Awesome!!!

Houston

Truly unbelievable...any one of those bucks is a buck of TWO lifetimes!

The sickest part is that they have it all on video. From watching, whacking, and stacking them. Those whack jobs will have those memories on video to remember forever. Should I start preselling????

What is even sicker is that they got it done stateside too with B&C bucks before the Mexico hunt.