Sign in to follow this  
archer11

Lost rangefinder - Ben Avery

Yesterday when I was shooting 100 yards at Ben Avery, I got a work call that I had to attend to. In doing so, I left/forgot my Leica 1000 rangefinder on the target butt. It is in a camo holster. I went back this morning (before they opened) and it was gone. It was not turned in to lost and found (there may not have been anyone there to turn it in to that late in the day). I looked at the sign-in sheet and there were only 8 people that shot there after me yesterday. If you found it, please contact me and return it. I have a hunt coming up in a couple weeks (archery antelope) and I can not afford to replace it. This tag took me 25 years to draw and I really need that rangefinder in order to be successful on the hunt. Thank you in advance.

Sucks man. I hope somebody turns it in, good luck.

I live a few miles away so if u need anything done at Ben Avery please holler

• Like 1

If somebody from CWT found it you most likely will get it back. Anybody else, chances are not good. I have a Bushnell sport you could borrow if you want. Please keep us posted if it is returned.

It is ridiculous that someone would pick it up and not turn it in.

Man.. sad, just sad. Unfortunately people have low morals. I would personally turn it into lost and found even though I would want to keep it.. haha

I had the same incident happen with a high quality metal target.. I left for a few minutes and turned around once I realized .. and POOF.. it was gone and I didn't even leave it there for 15 minutes.