Couesdeer

Cabelas Alaknak 10X10 Tent

This is actually 9.5 ft X 9.5'. 3' sidewalls, 8' center height. upgraded tents last season and this one is taking up space. Ten years old and has been used about 12-15 times. Very good condition, no rips or patches. Always put away dry and stored indoors.

I am attaching a pic of actual tent.

$350 FTF in the Tucson area

post-87-0-34933400-1480311306_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We're very interested! How do I get ahold of you sir? I am south of Tucson and can be down in the early afternoon.

I have the older version of this tent its a 9.5 x 9.5 with 3 ft side walls. It has been through some pretty bad storms and never leaked, its light easy to set up, and it holds up real well in the wind. We use Cabelas bunk bed cot, with two folding captain chairs and the wood stove my son and I are really comfortable inside even during heavy storms.

Great idea with the solar lights by the guy lines. Just spent a late bull hunt in a larger version of this tent. Great tents!

That is a great looking tent, If I didn't have my Kodiak I would be all over this tent at that price. Best of luck with the sale!

After reading 452b's post, I opened up the tent and measured things. This is the 9 1/2 X 9 1/2 version of Cabela's Alaknak.

I have revised the description in the original post.