Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

Arizona elk hunts, and win a rifle

Hey wanted to share an opportunity to win a custom rifle from Owens Armory out of chino valley Arizona. Its a Norma 6.5x284, proof research barrel, defiance action, Mcmillan stock, timney trigger and a vortex scope. Its easy, just subscribe to you tube page. Heres the season 4 trailer from The Mountain Project, this is our past season from 2017, couple hunts from Arizona including elk and coues deer. Check it out and lets us know whatcha think.

Can't wait to see the video of my son's javelina hunt! I'll be entering on March 1st, when it says you can enter!

Can't wait to see the video of my son's javelina hunt! I'll be entering on March 1st, when it says you can enter!

Why would they let you enter now and promote it but in the terms say March 1st?

March 1st is the start of the releasing of videos. 1 a day for 45 days. Over $9,000 in prizes. You can enter now but as the videos start to roll out giveaways will start happening. Better to do it now.

• Like 1

Why would they let you enter now and promote it but in the terms say March 1st?

Good question, but term number 6 states: "Entry for the contest(s) will begin on March 1st, 2018 at 5 PM MST and will conclude at the end of The Mountain Project Season 4, or May 5th, 2018 at 5 PM MST, whichever comes first (the “Contest Period”)." I'm guessing it must be worded wrong according to what azhunter85 is saying. At least they know someone actually read the terms and conditions!

Haha I got in last night even after reading the terms. My memory is the second shortest thing I own, so better get it done while Im thinking about it.

• Like 1