Photo

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

• Please log in to reply
803 replies to this topic

#796 Delw

Delw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

I dont go cause I work late.

Unless there is a G&F rep there to state their position and hear from the constituents, no need to legitimize the meeting or movement.

Kent 

KRP

Thats a very good point,  I assumed these meetings G&F was there or at least some of the commissioners where.

Not that I am saying the meetings are bad as some good can come out of them.

#797 Nefarious Red

Nefarious Red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Unless there is a G&F rep there to state their position and hear from the constituents, no need to legitimize the meeting or movement.

Kent

KRP
Thats a very good point,  I assumed these meetings G&F was there or at least some of the commissioners where.

there was a guy there from game and fish at the last one. I think he was involved in the HCP stuff. I don't know if there will be one at this meeting.

#798 Delw

Delw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Kent

KRP

there was a guy there from game and fish at the last one. I think he was involved in the HCP stuff. I don't know if there will be one at this meeting.

Do they take meeting mins at these things?notes?

When a few of us way back when were setting up the game and fish round table meetings. Minutes were always taken. Why cause it was an meeting that could change fisheries and also brought info to those who werent able to attend those meetings.

Might be a good idea from them to think about. would probably answer alot of questions that people ask. I mean CAPAZ are a legitimate group so they should act legitimate

#799 Nefarious Red

Nefarious Red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I have no clue. I know there was a guy there that recorded the audio on his phone. Might have been Bruce. I can ask if they take minutes or anything.

#800 Delw

Delw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

I have no clue. I know there was a guy there that recorded the audio on his phone. Might have been Bruce. I can ask if they take minutes or anything.

id be cool if you suggested it if you dont mind, it may make them more credible to people who  dont trust them from the past.

Its all about transparency.

Thats what screwed up the round table meetings was a few people decided to go behind the backs of others including game and fish and things were said and done with them representing a group they really didnt represent except for the 3-4 people.

One G&F guy almost lost his job because of there dirty tactics and they planned the whole time to  get this guy out too. he was one of the coolest most listening guy of the bunch too.

#801 Nefarious Red

Nefarious Red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

id be cool if you suggested it if you dont mind, it may make them more credible to people who  dont trust them from the past.

Its all about transparency.

Thats what screwed up the round table meetings was a few people decided to go behind the backs of others including game and fish and things were said and done with them representing a group they really didnt represent except for the 3-4 people.
One G&F guy almost lost his job because of there dirty tactics and they planned the whole time to  get this guy out too. he was one of the coolest most listening guy of the bunch too.
I'll ask if i make it up there. I know Pete has said from the get go that sportsmen participation in this is vital. Another good idea might be a live stream.

#802 Ringer

Ringer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Sure you know Pete. He is the one paying you to work out of your Mom's basement. You told me you impersonated a reporter to infiltrate HSUS and get all of their email info. I think you are doing that here by pretending to be a concerned hunter. You need to give us a list of handles you use on the hunting websites to post your kill photos.  I don't use Nummie to bust knee caps. He is a pussy and I enjoy the work.

#803 Nefarious Red

Nefarious Red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Sure you know Pete. He is the one paying you to work out of your Mom's basement. You told me you impersonated a reporter to infiltrate HSUS and get all of their email info. I think you are doing that here by pretending to be a concerned hunter. You need to give us a list of handles you use on the hunting websites to post your kill photos.  I don't use Nummie to bust knee caps. He is a pussy and I enjoy the work.

pete isn't paying me, but he did promise me a very rare California Condor tag if I donate 1 million dollars to the legal fund, which is actually a shadow account so we can hunt orphans in Sudan.

#804 wapitibob

wapitibob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

This turned into a shoot show.

evidently mods don't like cuss words

Edited by wapitibob, Today, 11:27 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users