Sign in to follow this  
Red Sparky

Bad News from NM G&F

Just heard from my G&F buddy that the system was hacked. All draw data was corrupted and they are going to have to do the draw again. Will delay the results until May 16th. Sorry to all.

No April's Fool joke here unless it from him. He has a state IT contract so he would know.

Dang. Im pretty sure I drew a rocky tag and an ibex tag that first go around. Now I wont get it again when they re run the draw.

• Like 1

Dang. Im pretty sure I drew a rocky tag and an ibex tag that first go around. Now I wont get it again when they re run the draw.

Pretty good hacking skills.

I bet he is just pulling my, now our legs. I checked online and have to log into the online system to look up draw results online portion. All my hunts are still there and say pending. Under the box it says if ineligible to look at your application. I bet we get results tomorrow. Here's Hoping

Try to buy a license if you requested a refund when applying. I did and tonight was the first time I got the conflicting purchase notice.

That means creed got a tag, or he bought a turkey license, something that triggered the hunting license purchase. If you requested a refund and were able to buy a hunting license then you didn't draw. Doesn't work for me since I don't get a refund since I buy the hunting and fishing license. Tomorrow before 10AM I am predicting.

• Like 1

Cool, amazing how people everywhere figure out how to get a little earlier glimpse of if they got drawn or not! I hope you guys are right, I just tried and got the 'one of your orders is conflicting' thing pop up....fingers crossed!

I hope I did get a tag but with the odds of drawing one I don't think that is happening. Maybe today we will find out