Sign in to follow this  
varget

SOLD

Selling a Remington 870 express 12 gauge shotgun It takes 2 3/4 shells.

Wood has a small bit of wear from being carried but overall in good condition.

SOLD

• Like 1

Whats the appx age of the gun Im thinking 10+ years by the finish if so my grandson might be interested hes got of the newer models and has been back to Remington 4 times already for ejection issues and has yet to work correctly

Whats the appx age of the gun Im thinking 10+ years by the finish if so my grandson might be interested hes got of the newer models and has been back to Remington 4 times already for ejection issues and has yet to work correctly

I bought my son one for his B-day and it also had ejection issues, ended up putting a new barrel on it problem solved.

I don't know the age but it has to be a older model since it only takes 2 3/4" shells and it's not a magnum action

I bought my son one for his B-day and it also had ejection issues, ended up putting a new barrel on it problem solved.

The gun is back on for the 5th time now they polished the barrel and that fixed ejection issue. Now the right shell latch intermittently doesn't depress to drop the shell out of the tube. This is the 2nd tome for that issue. They keep sending it back and it's the same problem as when I sent it to them. I wish they would just fix it right.