Sign in to follow this  
QCwtAddict

Bonus pass?

I drew tag number 1 for the archery antelope hunt in 4a with 17 bp's. So was 17 pts enough to draw in the bonus pass this year or was there no bonus pass because there were only 4 tags available? 

Good question, have never thought about how the bonus pass works with so few tags. My brother went for 4a archery as his first choice as well and had 17 so you must have beat him out. He ended up with tag #2 in 4b but there are 10 tags there. With this year's draw who knows what happened. Might find out 10 guys got tag #1 in 4a. 

• Haha 1

Where can we find this  report that shows how many bonus points were needed this year to draw a tag for the hunt and unit that was applied for?

4 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Not sure how to interpret it but sounds like they have to add a tag to make sure they don't exceed the 20% cap? Kind of weird. 

Screenshot_20210406-011034_Chrome.jpg

Last year there were 4 tags total issued and 1 tag in the bonus pass that went to someone with 19pts.

3 minutes ago, Tight Guy said:

Where can we find this  report that shows how many bonus points were needed this year to draw a tag for the hunt and unit that was applied for?

It's not out yet on the AZGFD page.

9 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

That bonus pass was 18 points in 2019 according to toprut. So MAYBE it went down this year? I could be wrong because like you said, its only 4 tags

When I applied I figured it was a possibility that it could drop to 17 because the numbers and quality are down in 4a. When I applied I thought there was still 5 tags 

• Like 1