Sign in to follow this  
wendt

Nitro Fire with Fire stick?

Legal or not legal to use in Arizona? I do not have one was thinking of getting one. Thoughts?

Relying on memory of the ml regs I read recently, why not? Bullet gets shoved down the barrel and uses a BP substitute powder.

• Like 1

The regulations are vague to the point you should call get in writing if it’s allowed or not. Traditions told me today via email to their knowledge it’s currently illegal here in AZ

11 hours ago, Stoneman125 said:

The regulations are vague to the point you should call get in writing if it’s allowed or not. Traditions told me today via email to their knowledge it’s currently illegal here in AZ

“Muzzleloading rifle” means a firearm intended to be fired from the shoulder, incapable of firing fixed ammunition, having a single barrel, and loaded through the muzzle with black powder or synthetic black powder and a single projectile

Its seems to me that the definition says loaded through the muzzle with black powder or synthetic black powder and a single projectile. Doesn't the nitro fire or fire stick load through the breach?

I 100% agree and think it should be legal but think Game and fish for whatever reason i can only imagine is saying since the primer and powder is incapsulated in a plastic sleeve that is “fixed ammunition” even though the projectile is loaded from the barrel the primer and powder isn’t therefore it’s a lawsuit or ticket just waiting to be written..i can post the screenshot from Traditions but yeah just what she said