Sign in to follow this  
jonscaife

sd card stolen!!!!!

my buddy went up to do some scouting on saturday, checked both of our camaras in two diffrent areas, and both of our camaras had the cards taken from them. <_< they had to cut off a stinkin' bolt to get to his and they still did it! :angry: at least they only took the cards and not the whole set up, but it still pisses me off all that time, money, and efort is kinda waisted now cause we dont know whats coming into our areas. i'm not very happy right now.

Ouch!!!

It seems some people are just rotten by nature, one these days a camera thief is going to get caught. Somehow, Somewhere, that's the story I look foward to reading.

:( Sorry to hear of your misfortune there bud! I know exactly how you feel. :angry: I had a camera stolen last spring and I was pretty upset too! Pretty violating feeling! The worse thing about it is now I am constantly nervous when my cameras are out and it just should not have to be that way!

-Tracy

I always wonder why some guys just steal the memory. Is it because they don't want their picture taken, or do they just want to see the game pics?

Has anyone had their cam destroyed because it was locked up and the thief did not have bolt cutters?

So far I have been lucky, but think game cam theft is like termites: It's not a question of "if" but "when".

Mark

I always wonder why some guys just steal the memory. Is it because they don't want their picture taken, or do they just want to see the game pics?

Has anyone had their cam destroyed because it was locked up and the thief did not have bolt cutters?

So far I have been lucky, but think game cam theft is like termites: It's not a question of "if" but "when".

Mark

I HAD 2 CAMERAS STOLEN FROM 6A THIS YEAR FOR A TOTAL OF 4 IN TWO YEARS. WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS.

they had to cut off a stinkin' bolt to get to his and they still did it! :angry:

They either had to haul bolt cutters a long way into the woods, or you guys had it sitting in a very accessible spot. Unfortunatley it seems that the closer they are to roads the higher the rate of thefts/vandalism is. Sad state of affairs.

:angry: I hate STUPID People! Thou shall not steal! They will get their's in the end! Sorry it happened to you.

Lance