Sign in to follow this  
FOGGER

HAVE U EVER HAD A CAM STOLEN

Not yet, it is in my safe. I just bought my 1st cam and will put it out in my elk spot in early Nov. and not by water. If I was out and saw someone's cam I would probably wave and make a face but not do anyrthing to it. My mom taught me better than to steal other peoples property. I'm sometimes afraid to leave my truck parked when out hunting.

Sorry Crotalus but you're being niave ;) I would bet money that the majority of cams stolen are from other hunters.

I think the main reason for all the camera thefts latley is because it's right before the season and everyone is out scouting. Trail cameras are being used by more people than ever so there are more of them to steal.

im with TAM 100 percent on this.

Ive said it in other post. It has to be hunters stealing cams.

I run several cam's year round mostly south but occasionally in unit 1 and have never had one stolen. I have never seen another hunters cam either. With that being said, I hunt very remote areas where 95% of the hunters/hikers never go.

WOW... that's too bad cause I really wanted to believe in the good of my fellow hunters. But thinking about it TAM, I guess you're right competition is fierce and some people just lack the moral fiber to just leave others stuff alone. :blink: But nothing surprises me now a days. Just makes me wanna MMA some dez fools! :angry:

I was talking to the gf manager of region 4 and he said they stole a cud. cam, which our tax dollars/ tag fees bought, and the sad thing is that it was in a place that isn't to easy to access, with out clearance from BGM!

I am going to pull mine tomarrow, hopfully they are still there!

Don't forget Dove season opens next week, and those lovly hunters are going to be all over!