Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Looking for a coues skull

On 4/20/2021 at 3:16 PM, 5guyshunting said:

Screenshot_2021-04-20-15-17-45.png

I was just going to suggest this. The only problem with these is that they are designed around eastern whitetail and are too big. There is a guy here in Az that does replica coues skulls but I can’t remember his name. If I find it I will PM the information.

Might be able to call up some Taxidermists to see if they have any after cutting the skull plates off.

May even get lucky and get one that was already cleaned

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have already gone both of those routes. The store bought ones are too big and look terrible anyway. The replicas are my fallback.  I would prefer to find a real one though.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 9:10 AM, AzDiamondHeat said:

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have already gone both of those routes. The store bought ones are too big and look terrible anyway. The replicas are my fallback.  I would prefer to find a real one though.

I'm not a fan of the replicas either. Look up jjrocksandskulls on Facebook or Instagram. He might be able to help you out

I can send you pics of one, a young spike I murdered couple years ago. Been outside but if you put it in a big zip lock of minwax wood hardener, looks new and preserved.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edge said:

I can send you pics of one, a young spike I murdered couple years ago. Been outside but if you put it in a big zip lock of minwax wood hardener, looks new and preserved.

THat would be awesome

3 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

THat would be awesome

Pretty sure I got your email address here somewhere.