muledeerarea33?

Pray for me, my wife is already with god.

9 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Hope things are getting a little better every day, still in our prayers..

Bad and good days. Just working as much as I can and trying to stay busy. I totally forgot about putting in for deer this year!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Bad and good days. Just working as much as I can and trying to stay busy. I totally forgot about putting in for deer this year!

You’re welcome on any hunt we do. Would love your company.

• Like 2

Thats a stand up guy right there, I'll do the cooking..

On 5/6/2021 at 10:26 PM, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ve been hesitant to talk about this but my wife passed away last Friday 4-30-21. She was 38 years old. Hesitant because it still isn’t real. Hesitant because it was personal and I wanted to tell everyone I knew personally in person. Hesitant because I’m not really good dealing with condolences. Hesitant because I’m used to her and I taking on the world! Kristin, I love you so much! We’re not big internet people, at least I’m not babe! Lol. These guys are rough but sincere, I know you’ll like them and you’ve met quite a few. 

Hoss, my condolences to you. Just now heard about your wife passing. Stay strong, keep busy, and don't sweat the small stuff.

As far as missing the deadline for the upcoming hunt, there should be some kind of leftovers after the draw.

Bill