muledeerarea33?

Pray for me, my wife is already with god.

May God's love, grace, peace, and comfort flood your soul...amen.  It isn't the end. You will be together again.

• Like 4

This is horrible news, so sorry.

• Like 1

Prayers sent.  I can only imagine what your going threw and so sorry for your loss. If you need anything reach out as you are correct I feel like we are all family on here.  

• Like 1

I can only imagine. I have lost friends and I still miss them. I will pray for you. You offered me help if I needed it when I was going through some shoot and I am letting you know if you need something you have my number 

• Like 1

Stay strong Hoss. Things will get easier as time goes on. The boy's and I have been praying for you and will continue doing so. 

• Like 1

Please accept my sincerest condolences for your loss, It gets better, grief doesn't go away but you get where you can function in spite of it. . . It's been 2 1/2 years. . . sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago, sometimes it feels like yesterday. . . I will pray that you are able to find peace.

• Like 1

Praying for the Lord to provide abundant strength, comfort, hope, and His presence. I'll be praying for you continuously. This sermon has been God's saving grace to me when I've gone through deep hurts. I can't recommend it enough! 

• Like 1

Truly very sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine how much pain your going through every day.  Take One step, one breath at a time and you will get through this!!!!!

• Like 2

So sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

Don’t try to bare it alone, talk to your loved ones and let them help.  God bless you, sir 

• Like 2