Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

this gets more and more creepy

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

1. From the post you quoted he himself says if he gets phenomena again he would die.( Not related to getting vaccine)

2. In another thread about heart issues he mentioned taking meds for Afib.( Not related to getting vaccine)

3. His wife just mentioned he was recovering from a Hemicoletomy.( Not related to getting vaccine.)

4. RIP DELW.

Did he need the hemicolectomy before getting the vaccine 

I got Covid. Put me into a fib and nearly killed me. But, I know a guy I used to work with got the vaccine, was dead in a week from Covid like symptoms that affected his heart, another friend that got the vaccine and was in the hospital with heart conditions within a week,  my insurance agent got the vaccine and had a heart attack the next day. I closed escrow on a property and while filling out paperwork the escrow officer was telling me her husband got the vaccine and was dead within three weeks from a fib heart related conditions. Too many people I know have got the vaccine and had issues that I don’t think I’m going to get it. And not all of them were old decrepit geezers.  There’s one coming out in October I believe that is completely different than these they have now. My doctor said to wait and take it then if you’re going to get it. For now I will take my chances. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

The problems that led to the colectomy were most likely present well before he ever got vaccinated. There are different reasons as to why someone would need a colon resection and almost all of the possibilities have to deal with problems that would have been around for a long time

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Whether he needed the hemicolectomy before or after the vaccine I don’t think makes much difference. He died in his sleep which would suggest to me he had a heart attack. But I don’t know jack about anything.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sambojenkins said:

The problems that led to the colectomy were most likely present well before he ever got vaccinated. There are different reasons as to why someone would need a colon resection and almost all of the possibilities have to deal with problems that would have been around for a long time

What about effecting recovery 

2 hours ago, Flatlander said:

He was recovering from intestine surgery he had a week or so prior. He already had complicating health conditions. If you believe the vaccine had something to do with his death you are just searching for ways to reinforce a conclusion you have already drawn.

I wonder if the vaccine messed with his system so he couldn’t recover