Sign in to follow this  
swampokie

Wts Redfield and sig red dot and ammo

Have a redfield accelerator red dot sight for sale    Includes base and adjustment wrenches in original box.  90$ shipped 

also a sig red dot sight 3 moa with mount no box.  100$ shipped 

100 pieces 338 win mag brass mixed head stamp 1x fired.  70$ shipped.  

1 box of federal Premium 180 grain Berger trophy bonded tip   308 ammo 

50$ shipped   

2 boxes federal fusion 95 grain 243 

60$ shipped 

I sold him a scope that had 6 pics on the three week old thread.  He made an offer I counteroffered and he accepted. Never asked a question or for any more than the half dozen pix I had already posted.  He was rude and insulting from the day I shipped the scope and I had no obligation to return the money for the scope.  I have had many deals on several forums and I’ve only had one other person want to return the product. It was returned even tho the buyer received exactly what he wanted. I was under no obligation to accommodate his rude demands and unfounded accusations.  So yes mr coues crazy if u want to call ripping someone off selling them a 350$ leupold for 215$ and letting the jackass keep it     Then yep really ripped that nice feller.  Thanks to the good buyers and sellers I’ve had great transactions with over the years on this and other forums.  

Terry Stuart

It's easier to be a keyboard giant than to gather all of the facts first. To be informed is good. 

Having been self-employed for over 36 years I know that on occasion there is someone who is nearly impossible to please. I had a perfect record at the Registrar for over 30 years.. With computers and chat boards, it is easier to try to leverage or impugn a person's reputation over a disagreement. That's why there is a star rating system for many transactions now.

Sounds like Swampokie could be a 4.9 star advertiser. Wouldn't necessarily stop me from a deal. I'd just make sure everything was very clear on a deal so there would not be a misunderstanding.

FYI; "Like new" to me means no damage, pretty much like it came out of the box. 

3 minutes ago, swampokie said:

I’ll post pix in a bit

Do you ever come out to Arizona? 

When I can draw a tag.   I’d like to be there all the time but work and family keep me here for now