Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Need Help Valuing a 2007 Rhino

Long story short, my wife's aunt's husband has suffered from PTSD for many years. A couple of weeks ago, his demons got the best of him and he ended his life. He and his wife bought this 2007  Yamaha Rhino very recently and hadn't even had the chance to take it out yet. She is now needs to sell it, but doesn't know what they paid or the value. I am trying to help her value it, but could use a little help. I have never actually put eyes on this. I am waiting for her to let me know the miles. They just changed the fluids and replaced the battery. She is looking to sell the Rhino and trailer together. If you have any knowledge of the value here, please give me a shout. 

Thanks 

52247.thumb.jpeg.7550e0ba8b8decdb42f1e6c7b657a9be.jpeg52246.thumb.jpeg.a3f80b36fcb6bab509567c6454805c0e.jpeg

Sorry for your loss.

Looks pretty clean with some extras. As per value... A buddy bought a 2006 last fall with big bore kit, roof and rear bench seat, new tires and flatbed trailer for $4200 private party sale.

• Like 1

dang.  That’s terrible to hear.  That’s a terrible disease that I don’t know if anyone really ever recovers from.  Sorry I’m no help on the rhino. 

• Like 1

Hey Rossislider

Can you give her my number 520-904-9793 (She can text or call).

Thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, venadito said:

Hey Rossislider

Can you give her my number 520-904-9793 (She can text or call).

Thank you!

Thanks, passed your number along.